RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
- THIS ADMIT CARD MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE EXAMINATION CENTRE WITHOUT WHICH NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED ENTRY TO THE EXAMINATION CENTRE.
- This Admit Card does not constitute an offer of admission.
- You are provisionally permitted to appear for Written Examination as per the schedule given on Page-1.
- Gate of the examination centre shall be closed 30 minutes before the commencement of examination after which no candidate shall be permitted entry under any circumstances.
- You must bring any valid Original photo ID proof for verification, such as (i) Voter ID Card, (ii) PAN Card, (iii) Driving License, (iv) Photo ID issued by any government organization or recognized educational institution, (v) Passport (vi) Aadhar Card, etc. to the examination centre. Candidates without valid original ID proof will not be permitted for the examination.
- You must bring with you Ball Point Pen (black/blue) for taking the examination.
- Note that the items listed below are strictly NOT allowed inside the examination centre campus:
- Mobile Phone, Bag, Handbag, Water Bottle, Papers, notes, books, calculator, electronic gadgets, correction marker/white fluid, etc.
- It is clarified that there shall be no arrangements at the Examination Centres for keeping the aforesaid items. If any item is lost, the Centre or National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology will not be responsible for such loss. Candidates are, therefore, advised either not to carry the aforementioned items with them on the date of the examination or to make their own arrangements for keeping such items in safe custody at their sole risk.
- Any candidate found using or to be in possession of such unauthorized material or indulging in copying or adopting unfair means is liable to be summarily disqualified
- Possessing any electronic device such as mobile phone by the candidate inside the examination center campus before completion of the examination will be considered as attempting to take or send the Question Booklet in full or in part outside the examination room. Appropriate civil and/or criminal proceedings will be initiated against any candidate taking or attempting to take or send the Question Booklet in full or in part outside the examination room besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
- Duration of the Paper will be 180 minutes. There will be 25% Negative Marking for every wrong answer and incorrectly marked answer.
- DO NOT carry the question booklet or any part thereof outside the examination hall before completion of examination. Doing so is a punishable offence.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination room before the end of examination.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. The admission at all stages of the examination for which he/she is admitted will be purely provisional subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Written examination or subsequent stages of examination for which he/she is admitted it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
- Request for change of examination centre and date will not be entertained.
- Any attempt to influence will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Discrepancies, if any, regarding your particulars in this admit card can be emailed at email@example.com at least 7 days prior to the Written Examination.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING IN THE OMR ANSWER SHEETAnswer sheets are scanned by machine to compute the scores. Accuracy in scoring is dependent on the candidates marking their answer sheets properly. Therefore, accurate scoring is dependent on your strict adherence to the following instructions:
- Every question has four answer options. Mark the answer option number chosen by darkening the corresponding oval on the answer sheet USING BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) ONLY.
- Shade only one oval. Shading of more than one oval or improper shading will be treated as wrong answer leading to scoring of negative marks for which the candidate would be solely liable. No communication in this regard shall be entertained.
- The correct method of shading the oval has been indicated in "Important Instructions" on Side-1 of the Answer Sheet and that must be strictly followed.
- Do not tear, bend or mutilate the Answer Sheet.
Click Here to Download Admit Card
Group X ke syllabus ke liye Click Here
Group Y ke syllabus ke liye Click Here
Download your Group D Admit Card 👉 Download
Download your Group D Admit Card 👉 Download
Post a Comment